- If you make a one-off booking or purchase for our services, we will provide the services to you at the time and date agreed with you during the booking process.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If the provision of the services is delayed by an event outside our or staff’s control including test transportation, testing and issuing results, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay if we are aware of such delays.
- When using our services, we will require you to provide certain information about you via a form you will need to complete online, or at the clinic. This will create an account for you with us. This information you provide is necessary for us to be able to provide the services to you. That information includes, for example, your name, address, age and information relating to your health.
- You are responsible for providing accurate information, including medical information, email address which is complete, accurate and up to date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you or any third party may suffer as a result of your failure to provide complete, truthful, accurate and up to date information or your email system not working.
- You understand and agree that any test certificates are for your own personal use only and that you cannot transfer it to any other person.
- You agree that follow-up measures (such as self-isolation), symptom management, and possibility of being contagious will not be based on this test alone. These will be based on symptoms and possible exposures and that results of the tests do not support the non-application of the government guidelines.
If you wish to make a change to the services you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the services, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to cancel the booking.
- Minor changes to the services. We may change the services:
- To reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- To implement minor technical adjustments and improvements. These changes will not affect your use of the services.
- More significant changes to the services and these terms. We may decide to make more significant changes to the services that we provide, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to cancel the booking before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any services paid for but not yet received.
- The price of the services will be the price indicated on the order pages on our website if you made your booking online, or the price quoted at the clinic. The price of the services do not include the cost of any prescription medication. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the services advised to you is correct.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the services we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your booking so that, where the correct price of the services at your booking date is less than ourbstated price at your booking date, we will charge the lower amount. If the correct price of the services at your booking date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your booking.
- To cancel the booking with us, please let us know by phone or email. Call us on XXXXXXXXX or email us at email@example.com Please provide your name, details of the booking and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- We will refund you the price you paid for the services by the method you used for payment.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 3-5 working days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
- If you have any questions or complaints about the services, please contact us. You can call or text us on XXXXXXXXXX or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are under a legal duty to provide services that are in conformity with this contract.