What to do if you are DETECTED with COVID-19?
- Stay calm and do not panic. BP will notify Ministry of Health (MOH) immediately and MOH will contact you soon.
- Stay at home and make sure you are contactable at all times. MOH will do the contact tracing.
- Isolate yourself in a room with a separate bathroom if possible.
- Wear face mask at home to reduce the spread of droplets.
- Avoid face-to-face contact with family members. All of the other family members are advised to wear face mask as well.
- Do not share the same utensils with other family members.
- Dirty laundry should be handled separately with warmest temperature if possible.
- Practice good hand hygiene and cover your nose and mouth when you cough/sneeze.
- Self-monitoring of symptoms and beware of the signs such as shortness of breath, poor oral intake, chest tightness, frequent diarrhea and cough with blood.
- Call emergency hotline 999 if you develop severe symptoms.
How do I know my appointment has been booked?
Admin from each clinic will attend you through whatsapp regarding your booking. He/She will guide on the next steps.
What are the accuracy rates of RT-PCR and RTK-AG?
RT-PCR test has an accuracy rate of 99%, whereas our RTK-Ag test has an accuracy rate of around 90%.
I am detected with COVID-19 when I did my first test. A few days later, I did the COVID-19 RT-PCR Test again and the test result came back NEGATIVE, why is that so?
You may have been infected or exposed to COVID-19 earlier but did not portray any symptoms. When you did the first RT-PCR COVID-19 test, you may have reached the recovery stage. Therefore, the subsequent COVID-19 RT-PCR test result appeared as NOT DETECTED.